Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1 September 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the chipperfood.com website (the “Service”) operated by Chipper Food (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please do not use our Service.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Chipper Food and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on [Your Company Name]’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chipper Food ‘s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chipper Food at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information provided on the Service is for general informational purposes only. Chipper Food does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any other questions about these Terms, please contact us as described on the Contact Us page.
By using this Service, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Service.